Late Seth Gordhan Das Rathi
Founder of Rathi Group
The Group owes its presence in the steel industry to the farsightedness of Late Seth Gordhan Das Rathi. He setup a small re-rolling mill in Delhi in the early 40’s. Since then the Group has grown continuously. Shri Gordhan Das Rathi’s commitment to quality, integrity, honesty, and growth is being followed till date.
Our group is headed by Shri Anil Rathi, the youngest son of late Seth Gordhan Das Rathi and is well known in the Steel Industry with experience of over four decades in Steel Melting and Rolling/Re-Rolling. We are engaged in manufacturing of Rebars which is mainly used in the Construction Industry.
The Rathi Group was amongst the first to adopt the technology of Tor-Steel in the country from Tor Istag Steel Corporation, Luxemberg, through the Tor-Steel Research Foundation in India. Apart from this the Rathi Group has many firsts to its credit such as:
Some facts and secrets relating to procurement and use of TMT bars!
- DUE TO INCORRECT BENDING PRACTICE of TMT bars adopted at site, contractors PREFER SOFTER TMT BARS, which are often lower in strength
- A recent incident REVEALED 12% THEFT OF TMT BARS by the transporter. Do you want to save yourself from such incidents?A recent incident REVEALED 12% THEFT OF TMT BARS by the transporter. Do you want to save yourself from such incidents?
- CONSISTENT TENSILE STRENGTH is important for an ideal TMT bars
- Facts reveal that an ACCURATE AND CONSISTENT RIBBED TMT BAR is the right choice for you!!!
Some Facts which make 7 STAR TMT Bars by RATHI the ultimate choice for your construction project !
- One of the most renowned and trusted bearer of the 79 YRS OLD RATHI STEEL LEGACY.
- We use one of the WORLD’S MOST RENOWNED TMT PROCESS TRCHNOLOGY, “TEMPCORE” from the CRM (centre De Recherches Metallurgiques) group of Belgium. TATA Tiscon (Tata Saria) and SAIL TMT also use TEMPCORE technology to manufacture their TMT bars
- One of the few manufacturers in India who are AUTHORISED TO USE THE PRESTIGIOUS TEMPCORE BRAND NAME.
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FROM HEEP&P (Human Engineering for Environmental Products and Production), Germany
- CERTIFIED BY BUREAU OF INDIAN STANDARDS (BIS) to manufacture Steel Re-bars as per BIS:1786/2008(Other Major brands like Jindal Panther, Jindal TMT, Tata Tiscon, Kamdhenu Sariya etc. also follow this)
- ACCREDITED BY GLOBAL CERTIFICATIONS like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001